cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Alison New Member

7556 Banner Page inc page count

Hi

I have a 7556 which is used by students on a self service basis, they then come and pay me at the shop till. The only way I know what to charge them is if they tell me the number of sheets of if I count the paper printed. This can be quite labour intensive and at busy times really slows down production. 

Is there any way to print a banner sheet after every job that includes the break down of number of pages mono and colour and if it is simplex or duplex ?

Thanks

Alison

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: 7556 Banner Page inc page count

There is no way to do that, the only method to do what you want would be to create XSA (Xerox Standard Accounting) accounts for them to use. Even if everyone was to use the same one ("1234" for example), then at your PC/Network device you could download the Accounting report from the web interface. That would at least show you the click charges for Color verses BW and page count.

You could also save walking by using the copier web interface to get the totals under Status > Usage Counters

Capture.GIF

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos