CAUTION: Depending on the state of the printer, a software reset may delete all pending jobs from the print queue.
To reset the system software:
- Login as the System Administrator or Key Operator. See the Related Content section for additional information.
- Press the [Log In / Out] button on the Control Panel. The Log In window will be displayed. Log in using your admin username and password.
- Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel. The Machine Status screen will be displayed.
- Select the [Tools] tab on Touch Screen.
- Select the [Troubleshooting] button.
- Select the [resets] button.
- Select the [Software Reset] button, and then select [All Software].
- Select the [Reset] button on the Software Reset Confirmation screen. The printer will reboot.
NOTE: The printer will not be available for printing, or viewable through CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS), until the Network Controller completes the reboot process and reconnects to the network.
If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.