cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miscellaneous New Member

Re: 8560 printing from MacOS 10.6

I can now say with assurance that it has eliminated the random printing of PS code, and I'm no longer wasting paper and ink. Glad I finally checked the forum because technicians had no clue. Hope it works for you.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sandy New Member

I am on Mac, OS 10.6.8. I am unable to print consistently from my 8560 DT, connected to a network.  My firmware and drivers are up to date.  There are several problems, but they all boil down to the fact that my computer has trouble communicating with the printer. If I restart the printer, I can usually print one or two copies, before it gives me the message "network host '129.2.12.180' is busy; will retry in 30 seconds..."  or 5 seconds, or 20.  But it never connects. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Detlef Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Have you installed the patch issued by Apple?

0 Kudos
msmith18 New Member

Latest patches & drivers installed, USB Wait Timeout =999, dragging USB_PostScriptTBCP_rev2.ps & TEST_USB_PostScriptTBCP.ps to print queue window solves problem for the next few documents but then the errors creep back in again.

Today, even dragging & dropping the .ps files gives me "error:undefined (command type:nametype)" pages.

If I could send this printer back I would at this point.

0 Kudos