cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

8570 is printing slow

Jump to solution

I have an 8570 that was printing just fine until a few weeks ago.  Now it prints slow, about 15 ppm, even though I have the printing preferences set to fast print.

Sometimes it can take up to a minute for the first page to print, then it will wait another 20 seconds before it prints the next page.

I have tried turning the printer off and on, but there is no difference.

Any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Agency Analyst
Agency Analyst

Re: 8570 is printing slow

Jump to solution

CompliancePub,

What firmware version is the machine on? My first suggestion would be to upgrade the firmware - you can download the file by clicking here

Thank you,
Jordan

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!

Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Worked!  Thanks so much for both the suggestion and the direct link.  Solved a frustrating problem :)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Agency Analyst
Agency Analyst

Jump to solution

CompliancePub,

Not a problem - glad I was able to help! More importantly we thank Xerox to creating a public forum! Like always - if you need anything post it here and we will do our best to help you!

Thank you,
Jordan

Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

0 Kudos