Taht page is named Banner Page
Managing Banner Pages
You can configure the printer to print a banner page with each print job. The banner page contains
information identifying the user and job name. You can set this option in the print driver and in the
Embedded Web Server.
Note: Enable Banner page printing in the print driver and at the control panel or the Embedded
Web Server, otherwise a banner page does not print.
To manage Banner pages:
1. In the Embedded Web Server, log in as administrator, then click System.
2. Click Defaults & Policies.
3. In the Printer Settings area, click Print Banner Pages.
4. Click Printer Banner Pages, then select an option.
5. If your printer is equipped with multiple paper trays, click Paper Tray, then select a tray to supply
the banner pages.
6. To enable the print driver to override the setting for banner pages, for Allow Print Driver to
Override, enable the toggle button.
7. To enable the printer to detect when the client provides a banner page, for Detect Client Banner
Pages, enable the toggle button.
8. Click OK.