Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaraHindersBait New Member

Black streak on printout

Jump to solution
Product Name: Workcentre 6515
Operating System: macOS 10.13 - High Sierra

HI 

We have a workcentre 6515 and recently we have been getting a black line down the right hand side of the page. I have done the transfer rolller and belt clean multiple times from the printer menu but it is still there. I have changed the black toner also.

When you open the back of the printer you can see the mark on the transfer belt which I have tried wiping away but it just comes back.20190902_165344.jpg20190902_165400.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
gabiene Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Re: Black streak on printout

Jump to solution

Hi,

The transfer belt have a blade cleaner and that one is contaminated and must be cleaned.

Gabi

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

OK thanks do you have any idea how I do this as I can't seem to take anything out from the back apart from the transfer roller?? And I can't find any videos for this model

0 Kudos
gabiene Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Jump to solution

1. Open the Waste Cover.
2. Remove the Waste Cartridge,
3. Open the Rear Cover.
4. Release the lever on each of the CRU Drum Cartridges (Y,M,C,K).
Figure 1 Handle Locations on the Transfer Belt Unit

5. Refer to Figure 2 to remove the four screws attaching the Transfer Belt Unit and remove
the Transfer Belt Unit from the rails. Remove only the screws seated against the metal
frame as shown in the figure.

After thar locate the blade cleaner, remove and clean it. Normaly you need a tech for this procedure.

6515 belt.png6515 belt removal.png

Jump to solution

Thank you very much! We have done it there was a small bit of paper stuck under the blade.

0 Kudos