cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
brongracz New Member

Booklet ColorQube 9303 missing resources

Hi,

I want to print a PDF from Reader to a booklet with staples and folding. It always stops with "missing resources" or "waiting to print". It is an A4 pdf, want to print to A4 paper, best from tray 5 (thats where all the A4 lies). The booklet should have A5 format... For booklets does it matter which tray I use?

Can you help me, please?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Booklet ColorQube 9303 missing resources

Go to the "Job Status" screen and highlight the job.

Select the "Job details" option (I could be wrong about the option name)

It will tell you what resources are missing.

A stab in the dark guess is that the paper is not being fed Landscap/SEF, or it is programmed as a weight tooo heavy for whatever folder unit you have.

Please note that anything within the File/Print menu at first site is Reader, not Xerox and it will override the driver.

So if you have select "Choose Paper source by pdf page size" it is going to fail the job for sure no matter what settings are in the print driver.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos
brongracz New Member

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I was searching the forum before I asked thus the "Choose Paper source by pdf page size" has been already disabled - based on the result of my search.

That's how it looks like:

missing resources.JPG

missing resources-2.JPG

missing resources-3.JPG

missing resources-4.JPG

Greetings,

Bronek

0 Kudos
brongracz New Member

Ok found it - it is the paper orientation. Thus in our config it is best to use bypass tray with "landscape" A4.
0 Kudos