cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 Replies
waltR

Re: Can't print via Wifi under macOS Sonoma or is it my router and WPA (CCMP)?

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help! The problem is solved and it was very trivial. My router is defective, I replaced it and now everything is working again

0 Kudos
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't print via Wifi under macOS Sonoma or is it my router and WPA (CCMP)?

Jump to solution

Hello waltR, 

I found a few different article that could help you with the setup of wifi, please see below. 

Connect the Printer to Wifi using WPS

Connect the Printer to a WWi-Fi Network Using the Xerox Easy Wireless Setup Program

Wi-Fi Connection Fails With ipTime Routers

If you are still having issues after trying these steps, I suggest that you call into our support department for assistance @ 1-800-821-2797.

Thanks,
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
waltR

Can't print via Wifi under macOS Sonoma or is it my router and WPA (CCMP)?

Jump to solution
Product Name: Xerox B210 Printer
Operating System: macOS 12 - Monterey

My Xerox B210 worked fine until today, I could print via Wifi and USB from my Macbook Air M1. But now I can only print via USB. I can't access the printer via wifi at all, not even when I try to reach the setup-page at localhost. I'm not sure, because I don't print a lot, but this could be related to an update of my Mac to MacOs Sonoma. Or could it be that my Wifi router also updated, and uses now WPA mode (CCMP)?

Wifi direct is enabled on the B210, so is Air Print. But "Wireless Setup" is "Disabled with no connectivity" according to the setup-page of tbe B210 (which I can see, when I connect via USB, but it load terribly slow, which it normaly didn't).

Tags (1)
0 Kudos