cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siberianmo New Member

Cannot print color with Phaser 6125

No doubt this has been broached somewhere on these forums, but I have a new Phaser 6125. Test page prints just fine from Win7 and WinXP PC's. When I set up my word processing documents for color, they print in black and white. I have read and re-read all documentation with my software. I have read and re-read the Phaser User Guide in those areas that seem appropriate - although my problem doesn't seem to be included, as basic as it is!

Email has been sent to Xerox about this on more than one occasion with NO responses.

I have exhausted myself reading the "circular" merry go 'round approach and hope that someone out there in the Ether can at least get me to the starting line.

Thanx!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Re: Cannot print color with Phaser 6125

Hello siberianmo,

You may have already done this, but I have to ask.  Have you checked the print driver settings for the, Color or Black, printing mode? If the print driver is in Black mode, it will print in Black and White only. To check this setting in the driver:

For Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista OS:

1. Open the file to be printed.
  2. Select [Print] from the File menu. The Print window will be displayed.
  3. Select the printer and then click on the [Properties] or the [Preferences] button. The Properties or Preferences window will be displayed.
  4. Click on the [Paper / Output] tab.
  5. Select the required printing mode from the Output Color pull-down menu.
  6. Click the [OK] button to save the selection.
  7. Click on [Print] to print the job.
0 Kudos