Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
germandude Member

ColorQube 8570/8870 ICC Profiling

Jump to solution

Hi Xerox Support and pro-users!

I am from Germany and an IT Consultant, I am trying to optimize our workflow in my company for various task.

Now I am confronted with a Colorworkflow for our in House PrintOffice.

I am familar with various Colormanagenment Workflows for creating custom Printer profiles

We use a Colormunki Photo for Display and Printer profiling and also the i1 Pro2 from X-Rite

now my question is: how do I turn off ALL internal Colormanagement from either the 8570 or 8870 ?

we have 6 x 8870 and four 8570 and we print ALOT of broschures and training material in full color.

Since often more handouts are added to the pile of paper from an Outside Printing source (our training material is changing every time so this is why we print inhouse)

Colormatching would be nice, pink is not always pink and sometimes even the machines have diffent color results.

I would create for each printer a designated ICC Paper Profile and include this in our workflow

Dankeschön

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: ColorQube 8570/8870 ICC Profiling

Jump to solution

Hi germandude,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please follow this link to instructions to set the TekColor correction to none.  If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!