cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ambaynes New Member

ColorQube 9203 Pages per Sheet

We have four brand new ColorQube 9203s that will not do more than one page per sheet. The option is available in the driver properties but the printer just won't do it. We are using a mix of Windows Vista 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit. Any thoughts or suggestions would be more than welcome.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: ColorQube 9203 Pages per Sheet

is it perhaps in excel that you have this problem ? is a pdf / word fine?

0 Kudos
Bustin New Member

I had the same issues with excel documents.  You have to manually tell each sheet in excel to print doublesided.  I ran into the same issue when we got our new ColorQube.  I thought it was the printer too, but its just the way excel lets you have different print settings for each sheet. 

Other thing, Make sure if your print driver is hosted on a server that you change all the desired print settings in the "default printer settings" area, not on the printer driver itself.  I accidentally set ours to print double sided on the print driver and it overrode all of the users custom settings when they printed documents. 

0 Kudos
ambaynes New Member

Found the fix for this. We were using the PostScript driver for the ColorQube. When we switched to the PCL driver it start printing multiple pages per sheet.

0 Kudos