cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ColorQube completed jobs not working

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to see completed jobs on a ColoQube 9301 under Printing preferences->Job Settings.

For some reason, for every job, I see "Job <number>" and owner "Remote user".. why I can't see file name and username anymore?

Is there any setting somewhere?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: ColorQube completed jobs not working

Jump to solution

Hi Sisop,
Thank you for using the Xerox forum.

I would suggest that you review the following solutions

1. View the Active Jobs Submitted to the Machine Using CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS)
  2. There is also a solution for surpressing details on secure print jobs here

If these do not resolve your issue you may consider using our "Contact an experienced service technician" program at the following link Fast Track to the Expert
Mitch Swetsky
Xerox Customer Tools & Social Media Moderator
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues.
Your feedback counts!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: ColorQube completed jobs not working

Jump to solution

Hi Sisop,
I have followed up with a product support expert and wanted to provide his additional suggestion for a solution:

The printer retrieves the user name and id from  his/her laptop or desktop for the banner page only when printing from his/her computer. There is settings on the webpage that also needs to be set in order to have the user name and job ID printed on the banner page, here is how:

1. Access the machine’s webpage.
  2. Select properties, log is as admin
  3. Select Services
  4. Select Printing
  5. Select General
  6. Go to the Banner Sheet section
  7. Select the pull down and set the Banner Sheet Identification to “Job Owner User ID  and Job Name”
  8. Select Apply.

I hope this also helps,

Mitch Swetsky
Xerox Customer Tools & Social Media Moderator
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues.
Your feedback counts!