Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Reply
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Custom Page Size Mysteriously Changed Setting

Hello KAE3,

I searched the Support page and this is the only article I could find on this issue.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
KAE3

Custom Page Size Mysteriously Changed Setting

Product Name: Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer
Operating System: Windows 10

When I first purchased my printer, a support rep was kind enough to create a custom page size for a form that I print on cardstock. The custom size also appears in the drop down list when I select the size paper I want to print on. The form is 8.5 W x 9.15 H, and scored vertically down the middle. Everything was working great for a while. Then all of the sudden, the entire document "shifted" to the right by 3/4". As a result, the text that was to the left of the score mark now prints 3/4" to the right of the score mark. Also, any text near the right edge of the cardstock now prints off the edge of the cardstock. It's important to note that I didn't change any settings, and the content layout is perfectly fine.....everything just shifted to the right. I included a picture below for reference. Since this happened shortly after the warranty ended, Xerox is no longer willing to give me free support. Any ideas on how I can fix this so that my form prints correctly again?

Custom Form.jpg

0 Kudos