Highlighted

Default tray "local" print jobs

We have an Xerox WC7545 configured on this way:

Tray 1:  Letterhead (white paper)

Tray 2: Plain (blue paper)

Tray 3: Plain (orange paper)

Tray 4: Plain (white)

Tray 5: Plan (white)

I configured the driver to use default tray 4. The Copier profile is set to tray 4. No problem with that.

Only the "local" printjobs like "Job Status", Configuration Report" comes from tray 1. How can I change this behaviour?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Account Deactivated

Re: Default tray "local" print jobs

Hi k_van_duijvenbode.

Thank you for using the forum. 

You can change this behavior by changing the Tray Priority values in CentreWare Internet Services. The tray with the highest priority and suitable media types will be selected first.

I have checked our knowledge base for this product and found some information regarding setting the default tray for local printing.  The Paper Tray Priority setting is used to determine which paper tray is used when two trays are loaded with the same paper attributes.

Solution : Modify the Paper Tray Priority Setting

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/WC7525_WC7530_WC7535_WC7545_WC7556/support/en_US.html?objGUID=2...

If this does not help please contact support at 1-800-821-2797 for further assistance.

Please select "Accept Solution" and / or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox