Please remember the password is case sensitive so enter the serial number with upper case letters if they are in the serial number.
Try the machine serial number as admin password.
I have the same problem. I've tried logging in to admin using 1111 and the printer serial number and can't log in as admin. No one else has used these admin settings and pre-set the password to anything so the password must still be factory default. Any ideas how I can log in would be very much appreciated. I hate the amount of wasted paper it's chucking out.
1. Get IP address of C8000.
2. Type device IP address in broswer URL, and hit Enter. This should take you to a login screen.
3. If you have not changed the account, log in to the admin account with default password, 1111.
4. If Xerox has not updated site, click on System, located on the left side of the screen.
5. Click on Defaults and Policies.
6. Under the Common tab, Select Startup Page, and make adjustments as needed.
7. Scroll down and under Printer Settings, select the Print Banner Pages field to make adjusments, as needed.
Since it's connected via USB, I would see if this might disable it for you. Go into Printer Properties, Earth Smart settings, and check the "No Banner Page" option.
My boss has just purchased a Versalink C8000 and everything he prints starts with a Start Page. Can someone tell me how it can be disabled? I can't find any information in the manual. The printer is connected to his computer via USB. Is the option to disable on the printer itself or does it need to be done via Windows (10)?
Thanks in advance for any help.