Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Robsaun New Member

Drivers

Product Name: Workcenter 7132
Operating System: Windows 10
Sorry newbie here. I have a small promotions company that has been using a local printer. Yesterday had an opportunity to purchase a xerox 7132 for an phenomenal price. Machine works perfectly. Only problem is I cant figure out the global driver download. It doesnt appear to have an executable file. When I plug 7132 into my laptop it just recognizes it as a "other device" can someone help stear me in the right direction
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Drivers

Hi Robsaun,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solution for "Install the Print Driver (Add a Printer) for Microsoft Windows OS to Print Using a USB Connection".  If this does not help please search for additional information on the support pages for the WorkCentre 7132.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

The 7132 is not actually supported by the current GPD drivers, basically, Xerox hasn't made a driver in a long time for it. You may get full features with a much older GPD.

Try this one, but Windows just may not allow its install

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos
rdaniels2 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Joe is correct.

Depending on the age of the drivers will be listed as uncertified versions. When you are manually installing the drivers. And force the machine to use these drivers.

If this is the only printer that is getting connected to the machine, Select printer isn't listed, and then, when you see select printer from list, Select have disk, and manually point to where you extracted the files. Then choose the printer driver.

If you are unsure, get help from someone that better understands your system config.

Randy
Please be sure to select Accept Solution and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
0 Kudos