cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Embedded OLE object won't print in color on the ColorQube 8570

I have an embedded red circle in an MS Access report, which looks correct on the screen in Preview mode and will print in color on an HP Photosmart Prem C410 series printer but will only print in black on the Xerox ColorQube 8570.  Don't really think this is an MS Access problem since it will print in color on another type of printer.  I've searched and tried various settings for the printer but nothing seems to work.  The CQ8570 will print color but just not embedded objects.  Anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Ray

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Agency Analyst
Agency Analyst

Re: Embedded OLE object won't print in color on the ColorQube 8570

CCAP,

Are you using the model specific driver? PCL? PS?

MY first thoughts are to try a different driver and/or upgrade firmware.
Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I'll have to check whether or not it's PCL or PS; but does it really matter?  I'm guessing you think it might.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Agency Analyst
Agency Analyst

ccap,

When you are talking about the issue you are getting I would say yes. I would also lead to believe a PS driver would fix this issue. Let us know so we can get your issue solved!

Thank you,
Jordan

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!

Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have an identical issue. I am trying to print reports out of Visual Studio 2005. We recently upgraded our Phaser to a ColorQube 8570, but the ColorQube only prints the reports in greyscale. The Phaser and any other color printer we select will print the reports in color. I am currently using the PS driver but have tried every posted driver with no luck. Firmware is current.

0 Kudos