cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error 091-567

Product Name: ColorQube 9301/9302/9303
Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Anyone help, machine worked fine for 1 year...

What I need to do to fix it?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Error 091-567

Hi,

To form the image on the cylinder, this printer uses a marking unit consisting of four print heads mounted 2 on each carriage (the upper and lower carriages). In the process of printing and cleaning, the carriage are driven by a series of gears and motor system. At your printer is a problem when moving the lower carriage. It may be a problem with a dirty sensor or with the carriage drive system.

The part no. for the carriage drive train is 041K06600.

Gabi

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Where are theese sensors, can i clean it or something?

Thanks ;)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hi,

It is not really that simple You normally need a tech. But if you want try my indications below.

Open the front door, remove the front cover (6 screws), remove the cleaning unit handle. After removing the front cover you will see on the left side the Marking Unit. Remove the 2 screws on the bottom of the unit and pull it from the handle to you.Marking 1.png  On the next image you will see noted with 8 the upper and lower carriage sensors which you can clean them.

Also you can move by hand with the large gears (9 and 10) to see if there is no blockadge. To unlock upper or lower carriage move up or down the knob on the left side of the drive train.Marking 2.pngIf this will not solve the issue it could be also the Marking Unit Driver PWB (board) defective.

Gabi

0 Kudos
Highlighted

It worked, I change one electric motor and everything is working... thank you verry much :D
0 Kudos