Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6 Replies
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fault 092-321

Hello estervdwal, 

Here is an article on the error code 092-321 for you to review.  If you are still having issues after trying these steps, I suggest that you call into our support department for assistance @ 1-800-821-2797.

Thanks,
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

I have the same problem and nothing seems to help. Is it solved with you yet? What was the problem? It is very annoying because the printer won't print unless the problem is solved :(

jmattson

We have this same issue.  Did you find a solution?  

We changed drum and toner.

0 Kudos
Kaitaz

Fault code says I need to replace black imaging unit but I did this in August. Is there any way of checking to see if the black unit has a fault without replacing the whole set again

0 Kudos

Same issue here on a phaser 7100.

all was working fine, untill I replaced the black imaging unit.

after power up, I get te he "power off and on, code 092-321"

tried all the steps as indicated in the on line manual.

any suggestions?

br

stan

0 Kudos
GabiE-Xerox
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Hi,

I think also you must replace the K drum.

Gabi

0 Kudos
LeeDale

Fault 092-321

Product Name: VersaLink C405 Color Multifunction Printer
Operating System: Windows 10

Hello,

I've had my printer a little over 2 years and its been workign fine. Last week it started to generate an error message.

The code is 092-321 and it says remove black toner, reinsert and restart printer.

I did this,and it didn't work. A couple of tries and it got going again.

It then happened again, so with a bit of google I found some possible issues (including through Xerox support). I checked the waste toner, one possibility,and found it was pretty full so got a replacement.

Everything started working again. Then today (I changed the waste toner yesterday) the message happens again. I have tried all the suggestions on the forums:

Turnign off and on

Tried a different toner cartridge

Taken the imaging drum out and cleaned.

The only thing I haven't done is buy a new imaging drum (as seems an extreme fix if this isn't the issue).

Does anyone have any ideas of what else I can try before accepting defeat and either getting a new printer or a new imaging drum.

Thanks

Lee