cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evansprinting

Fiery Command WorkStation Xerox 700 - Tri-Folding/Fiery Issues

Product Name: Other - specify product in post

The 800-821-2797 service number isn't working. I get 20 rings then a busy signal. I finally found a number for online support, which transferred me to Tech Level 2. Which I was put on hold....it finally gave me an option to leave a message. I still have not had a call back from anyone. The other day I was trying to send a job and have it tri-folded. Or C folded. You would think hitting the c-fold option under finishing and Output Tray: Tri-fold Output Tray....that the machine would actually do this. But no. I had to run the job flat and then had bindery run it through a folding machine, because getting a hold of xerox techs is next to impossible in a reasonable time period. The tech that fixes the machine doesn't know anything about the Fiery Software that runs all the jobs we put through the machine on a daily basis. And most of the problems are Fiery related. If anyone could help with the tri-folding issue this time, it would be nice to have this fixed before we get another job in that we cant run thu.  Also when I do get a hold of tech services, I can barely understand a word that the Indian person on the other line says, I am constantly asking for them to repeat themselves. They either talk a million miles a minute without enuciating. Its like hearing the english language without consinants. Completely frustrating!!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Printfun
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fiery Command WorkStation Xerox 700 - Tri-Folding/Fiery Issues

I would call the rep who sold it to you and request an analyst visit(or have them remote in).

They can check to make sure your Fiery is fully patched and up to date. There are a number of things that could cause this, and you are correct, the techs are trained to work on hardware issues, so they will be of limited help. An analyst is who you need to talk to.

0 Kudos
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fiery Command WorkStation Xerox 700 - Tri-Folding/Fiery Issues

Hi Evansprinting,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. I have forwarded the message to an employee who can assist you. You will be contacted by email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your participation in the forums!
CherylO-Xerox

Forums Moderator

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos