cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BarrieB

Re: GPD Removal

yeh, thats why we're stuck because the error says that it cant find something??

I'll see if I can get a ticket opened

Thanks

0 Kudos
RuiC-Xerox
Technical Escalation User

No not really..

its because for me the next steps would be a full clean up for the GPD print environment, and due to responsability and accountability, as Xerox employee, this should be done using the support process, where one of your guys can login to your environment and troubleshoot the issue, and if no luck can escalate to an higher level.. just that.

You have done the basic troubleshooting... even the step on my last post of cleaning printprocessors is a good go, but will have to be done at your own risk if following the forum community.

Please select Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you.
0 Kudos
BarrieB

We've done all that sort of stuff, we used the microsoft tool that removes every driver on the server as well. nothing seems to fix it....

0 Kudos
RuiC-Xerox

0x00000002I just found a MS forum about this topic, where they restarted the spooler, which you might have done and at some stage the reboot helped... Now I am aware of what this implies if this is a production server...

The 2nd link actually mentioned the print processor folders and files I mentioned earlier.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itpronetworking/thread/f12d3a68-00a7-412e-a210-e0...

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverprint/thread/111c5a7e-14f5-42a8-9a89-789a8...

not sure if this helps much more...

If you open a ticket with Xerox can tested, attempt to replicate and remote support if agreed.

Please select Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you.
0 Kudos
BarrieB

We found those too but didn't help

0 Kudos