cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayasankar24 New Member

I want to print and staple a document using c# or c++ code.Please tell me how to do that?

I want to print and staple a document using c# or c++ code.I tried with devmode in c++,but it not contain any option for stapling.I whant to know is there any option for doing that in HP printers programatically?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Moderator PamY-Xerox

Re: I want to print and staple a document using c# or c++ code.Please tell me how to do that?

Hi Jayasankar24,

Welcome to the Community! I saw your post here and noticed your question is regarding an HP. This site is for Xerox Printers. You may want to post your question on an HP board to get a solution.

Thanks,
PamY-Xerox
Community Manager
Thanks,
PamY-Xerox

Be sure to give out Kudos and select "Accept as Solution"
0 Kudos
jayasankar24 New Member

Re: I want to print and staple a document using c# or c++ code.Please tell me how to do that?

soory. what i meant is xerox printer. If it is possible in xerox printer,ie print and staple a document using c++ or c# code , give me detail please

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hey,

what device are you using? On this site you can find all the pdf codes : http://www.office.xerox.com/support/dctips/dc_print.html

0 Kudos
jayasankar24 New Member

I want to print and staple a document using c# or c++ code.I tried with devmode in c++,but it not contain any option for stapling.I whant to know is there any option for doing that in Xerox printers programatically (or general code for all printers)?Please help me.

In c++ when we read device information from printer ,it is stored in Devmode,dmDriverExtra structures.There is option for storing extra imformation (other than common settings present in all printers like staple,output tray etc) in Devmode and dmDriverExtra.I what to know is there any common structure  for devmode,dmDriverExtra structures in c++ (for xerox printers).If there is a common  structure then i can write a  programe to control the staple behaviour of printer atleast in Xerox printers. please reply

0 Kudos
jayasankar24 New Member

or It whould be great if you direct us to the right team.

0 Kudos
willsmannar New Member

0 Kudos