Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srivishnu

Image brightness settings during Send from folder

Product Name: PrimeLink B9100/B9110/B9125/B9136
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Hello,

I am using the Send from folder option on the Primelink B9100. I am using the Xerox Global Print Driver PS to store PDF file prints as a folder on the Xerox B9100. When I open the file on the printer UI I don't get the option to modify the brightness of the print and whatever image brightness setting I provide on the print driver is also getting overwritten to the default brightness setting and hence no change in the output.

I also tried using the Xerox Primelink B9100 V4 PS driver and the results are the same. The brightness settings are however preserved when I print directly to the printer instead of using the send from folder option. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sri

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Image brightness settings during Send from folder

Hello srivishnu, 

I searched our online knowledge base and found this article for Send from Folder.  If you are still having issues after trying these steps, I suggest that you call into our support department for assistance @ 1-800-821-2797 or 1-800-835-6100

Thanks,
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
srivishnu

Re: Image brightness settings during Send from folder

Thank you for your reply. But I am unfortunately not looking for this. The article only explains how to print from a folder and this is not the issue I am having. There is no support for adjusting the brightness of the print when sending files stored in the folder. Even the files that I specify a particular brightness value from the printer driver get overwritten to the default setting.

0 Kudos