cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ceva

It doesn't print more than 4 to 5 copies

Product Name: WorkCentre 7525/7530/7535/7545/7556
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
After printing the 5 copies it will stop and the magenta toner cartridge will show 0% please help me
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: It doesn't print more than 4 to 5 copies

HI Ceva, you don't say what level the magenta cartridge is prior to printing. If the cartridge is at 0%, you will need to put in a new toner cartridge. If the cartridge is not at 0%, you may want to remove the cartridge, gently shake it, then try printing. 

If you are printing only black and white, make sure the print driver is set to print black only. Many times, color printers will use CMY to create black versus just using the black toner.

TonyP

Ceva

Thanks for your reply. What I mean is that the toner cartridge will show 100% after printing 4-5 copies it will purse and stop printing then the magenta only will go down to 0%. If I off the machine and on it I will add 754-496 and 65325 it come up to 100% If I still send it will print 5 copies and stop 0%. Please help me
0 Kudos

Hi Ceva, I've not seen that before so I suggest calling your regional support center. If you send diagnostic data to Xerox, they might be able to see any error codes or toner levels of the device that could help troubleshoot this issue.

TonyP

0 Kudos