cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Re: Margins are not equal.

Do internal prints out of the machine also produce this "off center" effect?  For example, the graphics demo page would be a good full coverage document to print.  If this is off center, then you could be 100% certain its not application related, and more likely machine registration related.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Our Phaser 8560 has also just developed this problem.

It prints consistently, well off centre. This is through different PCs, different software, different trays and even applies to the printer's own test pages.

I have been through the printer settings and can't see margin altering settings that I would expect?

I have been through the Phaser manuals, I can't see a facility to reset or change margins.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated,

Andy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi onceuponatyne,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solutions for skewed prints.  If none of those solutions help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

hi

i face margins problem so plz tell  me any solution of my problem. plz see and help me and i use window 10 and corel draw x5WhatsApp Image 2017-06-20 at 1.52.31 PM.jpeg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Your smallest margin looks exactly right (about 4mm), so the issue is the file submitted is not set to be centered in your case.

Can't help you with Corel, too rare to support, export the job as pdf and print that and by default, Adobe Acrobat/Reader will center the output to the page.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos