cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Reply
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Maximizing Printer Management with SimpleMonitor on Windows: A Comprehensive Guide

Hello aveselov,

For help with this, I would recommend you go to SimpleMonitor for more help.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
aveselov

Maximizing Printer Management with SimpleMonitor on Windows: A Comprehensive Guide

Product Name: DocuPrint C525A
Operating System: Windows 11

I recently installed SimpleMonitor on my Windows PC to better manage my printer. However, I'm not entirely sure how to effectively utilize all of its features. Specifically, I need to understand how to check the status of my printer using SimpleMonitor. How do I access the SimpleMonitor printer icon on the taskbar and what information can I find in the Select Printer window regarding the printer name, connection ports, and status? Furthermore, I'm interested in knowing more about the Status Settings button. How does it allow me to modify the SimpleMonitor settings, and what are the steps to select a printer from the Select Printer window to view its status? Additionally, I would like to understand how the Printer Status window functions, especially in alerting me to warnings or errors, such as paper jams or low toner levels. I am also curious about the default settings of the Printer Status window, particularly how it behaves when printing and an error occurs. Could you explain how the error messages are displayed and the process to specify conditions for starting the Printer Status window in the Auto start setup? Lastly, I am looking to change the pop-up settings for the Printer Status window. I understand that the procedure might vary depending on the version of Windows, but could you provide a general guideline using Windows XP as an example? What steps should I follow to access the Status Settings dialog box and select the type of pop-up from the Auto start setup? Moreover, is there a way to check the toner level of the printer through SimpleMonitor, and how do I install it from the Driver CD Kit? I tried to follow the recommendation from this link but it didn't work https://mans.io/files/viewer/362721/68

Tags (1)
0 Kudos