cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple quality issues with Phaser 6360

Our marketing department uses this printer for printing out full page color documents.  For the past few weeks there has been a light white line going down the center of the page like the toner isn't properly fusing to the paper.  Now when they are printing out a 12 page document, as the job gets further along the quality gets worse and worse.  The lines start going all over the page and they are yellow/greenish.  Then the colors get thrown way off and the paper feels like there is extra toner on it.  There will be parts where it looks like someone put a piece of tape on it and when they peeled it off it took some of the toner with it, and you can scratch the rest off with your finger nail.  Then it will get jammed up at the fuser.  I've replaced the fuser and the transfer roller already and it didn't help, I also have a Imagin Unit on order as my next step but if that doesn't fix this I'm gonna be out of ideas...has ANYONE had anything like this happen in the past?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Multiple quality issues with Phaser 6360

Hi asmishake,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at this solution for streaks and smudges.  Make sure you check the paper and make sure if is within specs and not coated or slick.  You might want to try a new ream of paper and make sure you have your machine programmed for the type of paper you are using.  I hope this helps. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos