cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yuwadee New Member

My Phaser 3040 Laser Printer doesn't work

Last week, my Phaser 3040 printed the first 3 pages and stopped. I turned it off and left it for a week. I printed this week and it worked OK except a noise. After 10-20 pages, it stopped printing and both red lights went on.. and it never worked ever since :(

Anyone could suggest what I should try? Thanks!!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: My Phaser 3040 Laser Printer doesn't work

Hi Yuwadee,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solution for error lights from the online support for your machine and see if this helps.  If not then please contact your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
gustavo New Member

This answer does not help at all. It re-directs to a web page where there is no solution to this problem (both lights on, RED) which is the same problem that I have. I bought it two days ago. Can we users get some real help?

0 Kudos
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Hi gustavo,

If the answer does not help then please make sure the machine is plugged into a dedicated outlet, no extension cord or surge protector and if that does not clear the problem then you will need to contact support for additional assistance or service. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
tarkan.kurtiz New Member

Today I bought this printer. I had the same problem..."3 pages only". I changed it at the store but the result is the same..."3 pages only". Windows that I run at my pc is Vista. Then I changed to my laptop which runs Windows 7 Enterprice, it printed properly. 

This must be something to do with the driver.

To be honest, I am suprised with the replies that consumers received as a "reply" to their question. I hope this might give some idea to Xerox to figure-out the problem and to solve it because I want to use it with my pc as well.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
lee.mark New Member

i recomeded to download the driver of the printer, download and fix you printer at Killadriver that's so helply

0 Kudos