Thanks for the reply Rui. We have tried this but no help. The print job gets to the queue and errors out. Apple 10.7 works fine with the same driver.
What queue? The Mac or the Creo one?
Any way, please try this:
- download the driver for any Windows version
- extract the files, go to the EN folder and find the PPD file
- Copy the PPD file to somewhere in your MAC HD
- Add a IP printer, give IP, queue name.
- on the driver, chose other, and browse for the PPD that you saved
You will not have a fancy look and fill driver but it may work.
Exactly what Rui says, the job gets stuck in the queue because the newer mac versions actually use another protocol when installing automatically.
You do need to install the driver manually to bypass this when using drivers that are not meant for OS X 10.8.
Tip: Remember to remove the previous print driver before installing a new one.
Right click the print queue and reset the queue.