Has anyone got a Fiery server install disk for a EX-J75 server (the external fiery model).? I would be EXTREMELY greatfull if anyone could send me a link to a download of a disk image for it.
The disks have been lost and a reload is needed.
Thanks in advance folks.
my email for any download links is firstname.lastname@example.org
Solved! Go to Solution.
I am also an active member of the Fiery Community Forum. I see that Martin made a post there and EFI provided him with the .iso files.
Yes the install disk are available. The license is stored on the HDD and the MONO BIOS. So as long as you don't change both a reload will work with these ISO disk images. Also usefull info...
External Fiery’s without the need of disks on Windows 7 platforms. eg: C75/J75, Versant 80/2100, D Series.
1) Press F8 on the keyboard whilst the Fiery boots up.
2) Select Repair Your Computer
3) Select Restore from backup or recovery partition.
4) Select Continue.
5) Wait about an hour then complete the installation wizard and the Fiery will be in a working order.
6) Re-enter customers configuration details.
the install disk images can be downloaded from the following link, and then download and install the CD/DVD burning application IMGBURN to create the install media.