cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gacyt New Member

Need help printing to tray 2

I need to configure several users on Windows 7 to use a Xerox Phaser 6360 printer.  They are set up to do so, but it's weird.  They can only print to tray 1, where you have to manually insert paper.  I want them to print from tray 2, where they can use color paper.

One user is already set up to use color paper in tray 2.  Her settings look like they're on default, but when I click on her printer preferences she gets a gray defaultish gui.

Everyone else gets this orange colorful printer preferences gui that I've tried messing with.  I tried changing Auto to Tray 2, tray 3, tray 4, tray 5.  Tray 3 to 5 does not exist on the printer.

I've tried changing paper type from auto to colored paper.

Someone help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Need help printing to tray 2

Hi gacyt,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solution for loading Tray 2-5 and make sure that you are following the steps to define the paper being installed. As for the grayed out gui is the driver loaded locally or on the server?  It sounds like it may be installed at the server so any changes would need to be made at the server level.   If this information does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos