cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Need to download Xerox Phaser 3428 latest firmware

Hello, we are using a xerox phaser 3428 printer, and when printing from an specific app with a very specific configuration the printer freezes with the error "enpnic_drv.c 469 rip turn off/on"

Another 3428 with a newer firmware doesn't have this error, so i went to our authorized xerox support and they are clueless on how to do this since they don't get this request often, especially from this older model.

Can someone tell me where to download this? I haven't found the firmware anywhere on the xerox download pages for the 3428 model.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need to download Xerox Phaser 3428 latest firmware

Hello fjleon.

If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product.

Please consider contacting your support centre and requesting 2nd level support for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

the 3428 cannot be searched over http://www.support.xerox.com/support/enus.html , i guess it's because it's too old.

Since my own xerox support representative in Venezuela doesn't have a clue on how to do this, i am asking here in the US.

Can't anyone point me to a download link to the firmware?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Agency Analyst
Agency Analyst

I searched all the places I can but didn't come up with anything. I would agree with Cheryl that Second lvl would have the best answer for you. Sorry.
Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!
0 Kudos