cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hard Drive in Phaser 7760

I ordered a replacement Hard Drive for my Phaser 7760 since it was saying something was wrong with the drive on the screen on the printer. I recieved it and it is an exact match. I think that there must be something missing that was on the original drive though since when firing the printer back up there is nothing. Just the xerox logo and a red light. It doesnt say anything about the drive it just sits there hung like its searching for something that isnt there. I saw online to be able to continue printing with a bad drive to just pull the drive. That doesnt work either. If you just pull the drive it gets hung on another screen with another red light.   

If anyone knows if there is preloaded software on the hard drives, please let me know. I might be able to scrounge up a universal drive cable and xfer it to the other drive if its funcitoning enough. If not, where o where would i find the download for the drive?

thanks

PJ

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New Hard Drive in Phaser 7760

Hello Payjota7.

If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: Phaser 7760.

Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos