cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 Replies
Ghoster

Re: Not printing photos

Hi, Thank you for replying. I have updated the firmware of the printer. I have been on to Apple support and they suggested the same as you which I have tried. The one thing you missed was shutting down the VPN. Several people in the Apple forum had it solved by updating the printer firmware but that did not work fo me. Although I am a retired person I downloaded the xerox workplace app. This works and will print photos. Can you please explain why that works where the usual print method does not work for photos.

0 Kudos
Marcy2294

Re: Not printing photos

@Ghosterwrote:
Since apples 17 update we have been unable to print photos from our 2 iPhones and 2 iPads. All we get is a blank sheet printed. I have tried converting the photos to png or jpg and printing from the “files” location but still blank pages. However, it prints everything else ok. I can also incorporate a photo in a “note” and it prints ok.
Anyone have an answer, please.

First, make sure that your printer and your iPhone/iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If they are not, try connecting them to the same network and see if that resolves the issue. If they are connected to the same network, try restarting your router, printer, and iPhone/iPad.

If the issue persists, you can update your printer drivers to the latest version. You can find the latest drivers on your printer manufacturer’s support page. Once you have updated your drivers, check if the AirPrint Printer is now working on iOS 17 or not.

If none of these solutions work, you can try contacting Apple Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps based on your device and printer model.

0 Kudos
Ghoster

Not printing photos

Product Name: Phaser 6600
Operating System: Apple iOS
Since apples 17 update we have been unable to print photos from our 2 iPhones and 2 iPads. All we get is a blank sheet printed. I have tried converting the photos to png or jpg and printing from the “files” location but still blank pages. However, it prints everything else ok. I can also incorporate a photo in a “note” and it prints ok.
Anyone have an answer, please.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos