I have a Phaser 4400DT which work great with my old computers, however I recently updated to windows 7 and office 2010 from XP and 2003. Admittedly I'm new to the new format, but for some reason I cannot get office 2010 to recognize the printers ablity to print to the edges of the paper.
Things I've tried.
- I have patched office to the latest version.
- I downloaded the latest / correct version of the printer driver.
- Re-installing the printer and driver.
- I have enabled edge-to-edge printing on the printer preferences.
- I tried converting the file to the new formats.
- I've set the margins to 0.0, turned off any scaling/fit to page options.
- I can get other programs such as Adobe to print edge-to-edge, just not office.
In the print preview window it clearly shows it has a margin regardless of the settings I set. It seems to print with a .25"(ish) margins on all sides of the document. If I go to view margins window where you can drag the margins it also clearly has a margin even when it says 0.0 in the options next to it.
Is there some default minimum margin option somewhere? or is office ignoring my printers ability to print edge-to-edge? Is there another printer preferences option i'm missing besides the edge-to-edge option?