If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer.
Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.
"PCL6 ERROR - Incomplete Session by timeout
POSITION: 0x13a3f (0x447)
ERROR CODE : 11-1312"
I have b215 for 4 weeks, on did face many issues so far.(like : not starting printing any jobs until laptop restart; gibberish symbols printed even from direct webinterface upload pdf (so skipping spooler and system I assume); and also this)
It doesn't occur everytime, but amount of issues I face for past month is overwhelming.
Connected through wifi, router 0.5m from printer, 0.5m further there's laptop.
It occured even today - with latest (today checked wupdate, so hopefully after the dread May's update printer issue) win10 system, latest firmware on printer (88.000.60.000), latest drivers from website.
* (was default) RAW + snmp
* and LPR without snmp and lpr byte counting
Today switched form PCL6 to SPL, will see tomorrow if it occurs again... (I don't have high hopes about that, but maybe at least error switches from pcl6 error to spl error :)
If it does occur I yet plan to check directly using usb cable, but that's last thing that comes into my mind with this device.
The problem maybe occurs more if I print something, not to anything for like an hour or so, and then try to print again... ?
I'm lost what else can I do.
* Any ideas ?
* Is there some extended debug log to look for issues ? (either windows, or printer?)
* Is this "timeout" somehow controlled in settings? (I only Properties->Security-System timeout, but that doesn't seems related? I increased it to 10 mins.. didn't help, should set in hours?)
* is there any certain way to determine is this a driver issue, system (as in windows) issue, or printer issue?
Didn't yet have the chance to try different device connected to the same driver with wifi, nor different printer to same laptop, that's on my list.
* any chance it's related to router or something ?
I really need reliable printer, and can't go through "restart printer, router & laptop" routine each time I want to print something... maybe I misconfigured something I don't know..