cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iGenJoe New Member

Parts shortage and no love for the West Coast?

Recently we've noticed that all of our parts for our iGen4 have been shipping from Webster, NY instead of Cerritos, CA.

If you're an iGen customer (or thinking about becoming one) you go through lots and lots of parts and consumables.

We're in Las Vegas and we were used to almost overnight service, it seems that parts now take weeks to arrive if we can even get them.

It seems that most consumables are either on back order or in transit, why would Xerox do this to their flagship product?

Also how "green" is it to ship everything across the country every time we order it?

Speaking of "green" returning items to Xerox has also become a hassle!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Re: Parts shortage and no love for the West Coast?

Hello iGenJoe,

Unfortunately, the parts warehouse in Cerritos, CA has been closed recently, which is why you don't receive any parts from that location anymore.  The consumables will continue to ship out of Cerritos as long as there are no backorders. If there are backorders, the consumables will need to be shipped from another location.  This may cause a delay of a few extra days for those backordered items to arrive at your site.  Please tell me if your level of service is still impacted as I would like to try and help if I can.

John

0 Kudos
iGenJoe New Member

Well we no longer get any consumables of any kind from Cerritos and as far as a few days delay it's been more like a few weeks and in some cases even a month.

This is unbelievably frustrating and it really has me looking at options when our lease is up. The iGen4 is without a doubt a great product but without any support from Xerox it's useless.

0 Kudos
Moderator PamY-Xerox

Hi iGenJoe,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue with the parts shortage. I have forwarded the message to our Customer Relations Group who can assist you. You will be contacted by email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your participation in the forums! 

PamY-Xerox

Thanks,
PamY-Xerox

Be sure to give out Kudos and select "Accept as Solution"
0 Kudos
iJeanOconto New Member

Check out the bulk return program. We return an entire pallet at a time via Green World Alliance Program.

http://www.xerox.com/perl-bin/product.pl?mode=recycling&referer=xrx

There are three ways to return recyclables. We use the Pallet return. When you have a full pallet, download the PDF, fill out the form and attach the two pages at the end of the pdf to the pallet. Easy and convenient.

If you have more than 30 Genuine Xerox Supplies items to return, then use our pallet returns process. Simply download ourBulk Returns Process PDF which contains instructions on how to prepare your items and schedule pickup.

Xerox encourages returns of items on the “take back” list. If you have questions or concerns about Eco Box returns, please

0 Kudos