cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hyrule_tech New Member

Phaser 3250

I have a Phaser 3250 that has a solid red light and will not do anything. From what I read this means that the toner is out and replacing with a new toner with a crum chip built in is supposed to clear the out of toner error, but after trying 2 new toner cartidges the red light still shows.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Technical Escalation User RuiC-Xerox
Technical Escalation User

Re: Phaser 3250

If you are sure that the problem is with the toner. Please be aware that you should get the correct toner according to your printer and/or contract. I would ring Xerox Consumables to double check the part number on the toners.
Please select Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you.
0 Kudos
hyrule_tech New Member

I'm not sure what the problem is. everything i read said that the solid red light meant it was out of toner. These are xerox brand toners that say  for phaser 3250 on the box. so maybe it's not the toner, but i cant find any reason for it to not be working.

0 Kudos
Technical Escalation User RuiC-Xerox
Technical Escalation User

Very likely those you already saw, but worth checking... RED LIGHT, Correct Print cartridge

Please select Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you.
0 Kudos
abdo New Member

my xerox phaser 3250 printer get asolid red light in support tell me to change toner and do it with the same tonet without benefit and i check the printer from jaming and still the same error

so please any one try to solve this problem with me

mooore thanks

0 Kudos