cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phaser 6121 driver

I see the latest driver for Phaser 6121, and the description says that the driver is for :

"Print driver installer for the Phaser 6121MFP and Phaser 6121MFP-S. This software supports Mac OS 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10"

But when i try to install it, the installer don't recognize an hard disk to install ....

My system is Os X 10.9.5

Any suggestion?

See screenshot

Francesco

Driver.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phaser 6121 driver

Hi fra,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the steps for installing the driver.  These steps are from the Phaser 6120. We do not seem to have the Phaser 6121 here.  You can also search for the installation instructions in the online support for your country.  If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you for answer, but for me the problem is that driver don't recognize the hard disk with OS as valid ..... see the image attached

My opinion is the driver software have some problem ...

Francesco

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

The driver has no issue that I just ran here. I can't test much on it since the printer is not sold inside North America, I was able on OSX 10.8-10.10.3 to install without any issue of any kind.ed this one specifically from Xerox South Africa here.

As I am in Canada and have an English based Mac I cannot say if the driver would have issue in another language based OS install. Which language is tha Mac using and what language is selected for the driver when downloaded from whichever country Xerox site you are using?

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos