Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Reply
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Phaser 6180 Customer Consumables

Hi David,

Thanks for using the Customer Support Forum!  On the Phaser 6180 as with any of our products you can go to the support page for the product and on the left hand side there is a link under the Additional Resources section called Supplies/Consumables/Parts if you click on that link it will show you all the information you need.  For the Phaser 6180  the numbers you are looking for are 100V Fuser - 675K47094  Transfer Unit – 675K47085  Please phone 1-800-835-6100  Select option #9  Then select option # 3 to order. 


Thanks for posting.

Cheryl Otstott

Forum Moderator


Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
New Member
New Member

Phaser 6180 Customer Consumables

Product Name: Other - specify product in post

Customer has a Phaser 6180dn that is getting a message saying the transfer unit needs to be replaced soon.  The customer quick guide and the User Guide both mention the transfer unit but there is no part number listed.  The customer called their supplier for Xerox toner and they could not find a part number either.  I called Xerox Partner tech support and they said it was a customer item but did not know how the customer was to find the part number to order.


Can someone tell me where the customer goes to find the part number for both the transfer unit and the fuser (as it appears to be a customer item also, with no part number listed)?


Thank you in advance!



0 Kudos