When I print a document in colour, yellow horizontal thin lines appear on the document (entire page) - see attached image.
I attempted to troubleshoot the issue by:
- Removing and putting back the yellow cartridge, a new cartridge installed last week.
- Verified that not paper or piece of paper was jammed in any area.
- Printed the colour drum test page.
- Verified the cleanliness of the printer.
And the problem remains.
- Is it possible that the problem originates from another piece of the printer?
- Does anyone have any solution that they have applied and which resolved the problem?
- If the problem is with the cartridge, how should I proceed to request a replacement from Xerox?
- Any suggestions?
Yellow cartridge replacement: Last week
Issue: Horizontal yellow streaks/lines appear on printed work
Issue appeared: After replacement of yellow cartridge
Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please perform a manual color registration. If the color registration steps do not clear up the problem please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.