Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Phaser 6200 adds 2 blank pages to print

Hi,

When I print something whether 1 or more pages it adds 2 empty pages to the out tray.

It never did it before.

How can I turn this off please?

Thanks

oz

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phaser 6200 adds 2 blank pages to print

Hi Ozstar,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please make sure you are using the latest driver.  If this is happening on all your documents consider uninstalling and driver.  Reboot your computer and then reinstall the driver.  If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Thank you I will do that.  What is the best driver to use for the 6200 please?

I have used the Global and Express for both this 6200 and a 6250 I have.  For some strange reason over the laset couple of monbths I seem to be getting network driver probs with both units.

I did get one message which said the Express did not yet fully support the 6250DP.

When I use the 6250DP PS driver PSCRIPT5.DLL  it only gives me B&W and the test page says it does not support color. (?)  et in the Win 7 printer area properties it says in Fearures Color:Yes  - Strange !

I really just want to go back to the drivers which worked for both for years.

Can you advise please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

I have been trying a few things and one of them was to use an older Global driver from 2011 which I had on file.

It has the same name as the current GPD PSCRIPT5.DLL however this one works with my 6250 in color.

Did they make some changes in the 2013 GPD driver which now makes it unworkable for me?

Thanks
0 Kudos