cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phaser 6250 Receives Print Job but never actually prints

I've a Phaser 6250 color laser that has been working faithfully for quite awhile.  I have it hard cabled to the router for network access and send all my print jobs wireless to it via network.

A few days ago it just stopped printing - no error messages or anything, just doesn't print.  I can sent a job to it and the light will flash, the fuser (I'm assuming) will kick in the slightly whining sound (normal warmup sound) and the LCD will indicate that it is "Printing page 1 of 1" (or however many pages the job has).  Problem is, it just sits there and continues it's normal sounds and says it's printing, but nada, nothing, zilch.  I check the Print Job information and can see all the details for the doc sent (who sent it, what program, etc) so I know that it's receiving things, just never processes, and yet never gives me any error.  I've tried power down and power up, same thing.

Any hints/tips/tricks/solutions?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phaser 6250 Receives Print Job but never actually prints

Hi PsyGuy,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solutions for Print Jobs Hang in the Queue With the Status of Printing, Deleting, Restarting, or Error; the Jobs D....  If these solutions do not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos