cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ozstar Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Phaser 6250 problem printing in color

Hi,

I  have XP Pro and and have been plodding along okay with no real color print issues... until now :-(

I am trying to print out a black CD cover which does show black on the screen but comes out a 'black-green' on paper when using the Phaser 6250.

Another cover shows an Orange-red  color but comes out pale orange.

I have a Xerox Phaser 6250 full of ink which seems to be fine in all other progs.

Unfortunately I am not a tech head so can't trouble shoot too well in this case.

It usd to be okay but for some reason not now.

I have changed drivers a few times to the laest such as the Global etc so maybe this has done it.

I know there are more worse probs than mine and I am sorry to impose, but is there an simple guidance please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ozstar Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Re: Phaser 6250 problem printing in color

I plugged in an old 6200 Phaser I have and it priunts the black correctly, also tried an Epson 837 also okay.

As it looks loike the settings on the 6250 are kaput, how can I empyt it and go back to default to see if it will correct?

I have a new imager, fuser as new full ink.

Would the driver make any difference ?  If so what driver should I use.  I have XP Pro.

Thanbks

oz

0 Kudos
ozstar Frequent Member
Frequent Member

I have been asked in another forum whether I am using K100 or RO GO BO for black.

Can you please tell me where I would find this info.

Thaqnks

0 Kudos
ozstar Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Okay I have found this info in the Corel Draw program I am using.

If the 6200 prints it correctly what would be wrong with the 6250 if it comes with a green tinge instead of just black ?

Is there someway to get the 6250 back to normal?

oz

0 Kudos