cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phaser 6280DN driver for OS X 10.9 Mavericks

Xerox I have seen all the post but I still have a useless printer, because it will not work with OS X Mavericks 10.9.1

I can read that you are "getting around to it" in the first quarter of 2014. Seriously, it has been 3 months sense the first post about the compatibility issue with OS X Mavericks 10.9.1.

But, OS upgrades are to be expected and can be planned for better, for a company of your size.

Can you provide me with a general limited purpose driver so I can print during the interim ??

I'm afraid this really puts me off buying another Xerox product for Mac, as it sems like you don't really care.

Help, advice, or a printer driver, will be appreciated.

Thank you.

The Winters Family

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Phaser 6280DN driver for OS X 10.9 Mavericks

I tried a suggestion from one of the other post to load the 10.8 driver. It initaly didn't work, so I reset the printer to default and set it up with the exact same settings I had before. I then ried to setup on the Mac the printer again and it worked this time.

I am not totally happy due to time I wasted, when I should have been able to just install the Phaser 6280DN driver for OS X 10.9 Mavericks.

At least I'm printing again.

0 Kudos