cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbmattick New Member

Phaser 6510 - Paper size issues (a4) and jams

Product Name: Phaser 6510
Operating System: macOS 10.13 - High Sierra

I have a new Phaser 6510.  I went to print my first envelopes in the bypass tray.  Every time, the envelope will get caught in a paper jam at the back of the printer.  And, when I retrieve the envelope, there is no printing on it and the back of the envelope is fused.  I went to the settings in the print menu and set the printer to print envelopes.  No different result.  I really need to be able to print envelopes and other non-standard paper sizes.  Any idea of what is going on and/or a solution?  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Phaser 6510 - Paper size issues (a4) and jams

Hi cbmattick,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look for the solutions for Jams or Misfeeds when Printing Envelopes.  Also make sure you are following all the steps in the solution for Loading Envelopes.  If these solutions do not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.  

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
rdaniels2 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Phaser 6510 - Paper size issues (a4) and jams

I have had seen this issue with envelopes and sticker sheets, I had to get a Xerox technicain to adjust the fuser / print sensor / pressure of the print area. Forgot exactly what he called the area that he adjusted. Since then, haven't heard about the issue returning.

Randy
Please be sure to select Accept Solution and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
0 Kudos