cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phaser 6700 Printing Envelopes

I purchased a Phaser 6700 replacing an HP laser printer.  I'm having problems printing on #10 envelopes.  First I will print a personal letter, then the envelope.  But the instructions say I have to open the printer door and move a lever inside the unit each time I print an envelope.  Is that true or am I missing something here.  My HP could transition between letterhead and envelopes without me having to open up the unit each time.  There has to be an easier way....right?  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phaser 6700 Printing Envelopes

Hi Cindylu423,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at this solution for printing envelopes and see if this will help.  If you have more questions please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you, but I had read the instructions.  It's what prompted my question.  Very disappointing and a big hassel to have to open the unit and flip a lever everytime I print an envelope.  I wish I had known that before I purchased the printer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cindylu,

Where and when did you purchase the machine?  You might be able to contact your sales rep and see if there is a better model for your processes.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos