cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phaser 7500 banner-size printing issues

When printing Banner-size 12.6 x 47  using plain paper the 37 meg file takes 20 minutes receive the document and start printing.  This works but slowly. If I try to choose heavy plain paper the printer reinitializes after accepting about 25 meg of the file.  This feature is the main reason many people buy the Phaser 7500 and there is no mention of this feature in the admin guide, user guide or in support on Xerox.com.  Does anyone have more info on how this is meant to work or if there are known limitations?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phaser 7500 banner-size printing issues

Hello DDeClercq.

If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: Phaser 7500

Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

I was looking on XTips for anything I could find on the 7500 Printer and the banner size pages. This wsa one on the results when I searched, The User Guide, OSA has no mention of it. CED does list the 47.25 length. Where is the detail on how to do it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi RobM,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at this solution for creating and using custom size paper on the machine.  You would have to setup the 47 inch banner as a custom size paper and the paper would need to be fed through the MPT Tray 1.  I hope this helps if not please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos