cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BehaviorQueen New Member

Phaser 7750GX No color printing in Window 7 64 bit

Greetings,

I just received a new Windows7 64 bit computer and am unable to print in color to my Phaser 7750.  I also have a Phaser 560e which I would like to use as well.

My Phaser model is the 7750 GX and I have duplexing and 3 extra paper trays.  Needless to say, this is enormously disappointing.

Can you please assist? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Re: Phaser 7750GX No color printing in Window 7 64 bit

Hello BehaviorQueen,

I have copied a link to the Phaser 8860 Knowledge Base because there is a solution that I would like you to try on your Phaser 7750. When you click on the link, you will be taken to the Xerox.com website for the Knowledge Base and here you will need to type, "Windows 7 color" without the quotes in the search field and then click on the first result, "Only Prints in Black & White After installing the printer on a Microsoft Windows 7 OS." When you click on that link, you will then see 3 different solutions. Start with the first solution listed and see if that solves the problem for you. If it does not, please try the second solution. If that does not work, please try the last solution. If none of these solutions works for you, then please call Xerox Support at 1.800.835.6100 and ask for help with this issue.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/phaser-8860mfp/support/enus.html

John

0 Kudos