cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phaser 7800 print problem with mac osc 10.5 Leopard

Hello,
I have this problem with phaser 7800; when I go to print from any program (PRO Adobe, Illustrator, Open Office, QuarkXPress) scermata open the printer, I select the Time 1 and 2 minute maximum I close the program.
Sometimes, if I can be fast, I'm going to set the paper and printing; but most of the time I can not print.

The mac has Leopard 10.5.8; the firmaware is the last and I have updated a short time ago.

How do I solve this problem?

Best regard

HELP ME!!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phaser 7800 print problem with mac osc 10.5 Leopard

Hi Al_tise,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please remove the driver using these instructions. Then reinstall the driver following these instructions.   Please make sure you use the latest driver for your OS.  If this does not clear up the problem please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I tried the procedure for removing the driver and reinstalling the driver as suggested but the result does not change; programs are closed before he can set the paper size, etc. etc..
There is an older driver as well as to the performance tests?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Al_tise,

It may be time to contact the expert directly, you can do that by phone (1-800-835-6100) or by clicking the following link Fast Track to the Expert

Thank you

Mitch Swetsky
Xerox Customer Tools & Social Media Moderator
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues.
Your feedback counts!
0 Kudos